MAS Networks provides IT Support to customers of all sizes, taking the worry away from you so you can do what you do best!
We can support any IT environment, whether you use Windows, Mac, Linux, or all of the above! We’ve worked in various environments from call centers, to IT security in blue chip firms. Most importantly, we understand that you don’t always have to spend thousand’s, to get the job done! We work with select partners, such as Draytek, Cisco Meraki, Dell, HP and Lenovo, to deliver the very best products, without breaking the bank.
We believe that IT is now the main foundation to the success of most businesses… A fantastic infrastructure allowing you to work from anywhere means you can be anywhere in the world, doing anything, closing deals and keeping an eye on your company. Our Silver partner status with Microsoft means we really do know what we’re doing! Moving your business to the cloud to reduce your costs and improve your efficiency is one of our favorite things.
Working with MAS is really simple, we just come in and take a look at what you’ve already got. A member of the team will take a moment to sit down with you and evaluate your business – who are you? what are you doing? what do you want to be doing? what stops you from doing what you want to do? and where do you want to be in 5 years time? With all of that information we can go away and create a proposal surrounding you and how we can make IT work best for you, helping you to achieve those goals and ensure you can exceed your 5 year aims.
What we do
- Managed IT Support – If you take on a support contract, you pay per device and our pricing is really straightforward. There are two type of agreement – on-site and remote. Taking an on-site agreement means that you can call us and depending on the severity, an engineer will be there within the agreed timeframe set out in your contract. Think of it like an insurance contract, unlimited hours when you need it but always there at the end of the phone! Remote agreements give you the same features, but site visits are chargeable.
- Supply and Fit – We can supply you with a wide verity of equipment and software, which we will then install and configure for you. If you need it, we’ll even provide on-site training too.
- Security Reporting – We’ll take a look at your infrastructure and security procedures, evaluate them and provide advice on how to improve. Experts in PCI Compliance we can make sure your network is secure from potential data compromises.
- Patch Management – With our support contracts (or even on an ad-hoc basis if required) we’ll check your network and ensure all patches are installed and kept up to date.
- IT Health – We think of ourselves as a proactive support company. Our software monitors and lets us know of any potential problems before they arise – minimising downtime, disruption and cost.
So what are you waiting for?
Contact us now so we can help you save money, improve efficiency, minimise downtime and make sure that IT works for you! Call now on 0800 0124 285.
MAS Networks have been a great help since we brought them in as our IT support provider, a very conscientious and reliable person company who pride themselves on delivering solutions that are both cost effective but also to the required standard, and in good time. — Adam Garner – Freedom Food, RSPCA